8th Annual Pet Blogger Challenge
Take Paws/GoPetFriendly is hosting the annual pet blogger challenge for 2018. Pet bloggers from all over will be participating. Last year, they had a total 53 bloggers who participated. This year, you can add +1 to that number! Take Paws/GoPetFriendly posted 10 questions for everyone to answer, so here are mine!
This is the second blogger challenge that I’ve participated in for this year. You can find my other one here.
For those who may be visiting your blog for the first time, how long have you been blogging and what is your main topic?
- Mom has only let me have my own blog for a short time, maybe a few months by now, but I love it! I, Misha, am the voice behind the blog. Mom is just the human who types everything for me since I have paws, not hands. I mainly focus on fostering dogs and educating my followers about pet care; as well as how they can help homeless pets. I hope that one day there will be no more homeless pets.
What was your proudest blogging moment of 2017?
- I think my proudest moment would have to be publishing my first blog post! My blog is still fairly new so I haven’t accomplished that much as of right now. But with the new year, I hope to achieve many things!
Which of your blog posts was your favorite this year and why? (Please include a link.)
- My favorite post was probably “How to Keep Your Pet Safe During the Howlidays.” This is one of the first educational posts that I published from my own perspective. Mom used to blog on her own site, but decided that readers would enjoy posts more if they were told by me. So that’s what we’re doing. Mom said she will slowly transition her old blog into mine.
In terms of your blog, how do you measure success?
- For me, success would mean being able to make an impact on a reader’s life so that they go out into the world and help homeless or needy animals in their own way. I want my readers to make a difference in an animal’s life. Whether that’s by volunteering at their local shelter or rescue, donating, fostering, or even as simple as spaying and neutering their pets!
In what ways has your blog changed during 2017?
- Since my blog is still fairly new, I really can’t comment anything on this question. Mom is still busy tweaking some little things so that my blog correctly reflects my personality and interests. 🙂
What was the biggest blogging challenge you overcame in 2017, and what did you learn that could help other bloggers?
- I haven’t really faced any challenges yet, but if I do, I will keep moving forward! Nothing is going to bring me down! 🙂
When things get hard, what keeps you blogging?
- There’s always something to talk about! Whether it’s about a new foster bro or sis in my house, educating my followers, or helping needy animals. I know that I am making a difference in some way, big or small. It also helps knowing that I have a fairly large following on my social media to help me along the way.
Looking forward to 2018, what are you hoping to accomplish on your blog this year?
- I’m hoping to lend a helping paw to more foster pups this year and make a difference in needy animals’ lives. I’m also hoping to inspire others to do the same.
In addition to what you’d like to accomplish, is there one specific skill you’d like to improve or master this year?
- Mom says my listening skills. Ha! If she hasn’t learned already, I’m part Husky. I do what I want! Just kidding. Love you Mom. I don’t think there’s anything I need to improve on, I’m quite perfect already!
Now it’s your turn! You have the attention of the pet blogging community – is there a question you’d like answered, or an aspect of your blog that you’d like input on? Share it here, and we’ll answer you in the comments!
- I want to know how what my readers and visitors think of my blog overall! Like I said before, Mom is still tweaking some things but there’s always room for improvement. And I’m sure there will be a few minor changes in the future so that my blog is “me.” Also, what do you do to help animals in need?
Thanks for reading!